Junior Java Developer - Ramallah
AXSOS is a German IT company, which provides user-oriented IT solutions in the field of IT Infrastructure, IT Security and Custom Software Development.
AXSOS is seeking multiple candidates as Junior Java Developer for its office in Ramallah. You will be working on development projects from end to end with a high-performing agile team, in a DevOps environment in an international company.
- The task of the new developer is it to develop web applications which will give the users a totally new user experience. The architecture and the coding has to be highly maintainable and well documented.
- The new developer must have the ability to evaluate analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Updates job knowledge by studying development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; and participating in educational opportunities.
- High motivation and ability to learn something new.
- Can work under high pressure.
- Flexible regarding work times.
- BA degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent written/spoken English is a must, German is a plus.
- Ready to travel abroad (Europe) also for longer periods (3-6 month) for training or customer involvement.
- Personal commitment to success – making it happen whatever it takes.
- Prepared to dive into unknown challenges.
- Committed to deliver daily high quality work.
- Personal competencies
- Committed to personal growth.
- Team player.
- Highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technical competencies
- Knowing agile development life-cycle and development precesses.
- Good Object-Oriented knowledge.
- Good knowledge in (Java-based) web technologies like JSF, JSP.
- Good knowledge in testing techniques.
- General knowledge in EXTJS is a plus.
- General knowledge in relational databases and query languages (SQL server, MySQL...).
- Eclipse knowledge.
- Apache Tomcat knowledge.
Interested candidates should send their CVs as well as their earliest starting date and salary expectation to jamil.isayyedaxsosde
Include the position above in your e-mail subject.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and will get a fair chance.
CVs with missing information will not be considered for the job.