Junior IT Administrator - Ramallah
AXSOS is a German IT company, which provides user-oriented IT solutions in the field of IT Infrastructure, IT Security and Custom Software Development.
AXSOS is seeking multiple candidates to fill the position of Junior IT Administrator at its office in Ramallah.
- Administer servers, laptops, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Provide end-user support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, performance, or connection incidents reported to the Service Desk.
- Create, configure, and maintain heterogeneous virtual servers (Windows / Linux), as required.
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking.
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
- Maintain, update, and distribute software packages as required.
- Maintain daily backup.
- Maintain and expand knowledge base in areas of expertise.
- Conduct technology training for new users.
- Comply with continuing education requirements. Attend courses to develop and keep skills and knowledge current.
- Complete special projects as requested.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- BA degree in Computer Engineering, IT, Computer Science or any related field. Certifications such as MCSE are preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must; German is a plus.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and computer skills.
- Familiarity with heterogeneous environments, including Windows, Linux, Mac.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows environment (Win 7, Win 10, Win Server 2008, 2012, 2016).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013; 2016 is a plus.
- Familiarity with Communication and Network Concepts.
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service.
- Sense of urgency and commitment to timely completion of projects, along with commitment to quality.
- Team player.
- High motivation and ability to learn something new.
- Can work under high pressure.
- Flexible regarding work times.
AXSOS – user-oriented IT:
AXSOS AG was founded in Stuttgart in 2009. With the values "innovative – dynamic – genuine" at its core, the company offers tailor-made user-oriented IT solutions in the core areas of security, infrastructure and CSDM. Sustainability and the highest level of quality are clear tenets of AXSOS for maintaining long-term partnerships with customers. Additional to the head office in Stuttgart, AXSOS has branches in Solingen, Dettingen and Ramallah and soon also in Jerusalem.
Interested candidates should use the following URL to sign up, then fill out the form for "Junior IT Administrator"